Wednesday 4 April 2012

UDAC - u d'ac?

Silly pun i know. 
About 10 days ago, Stella McCartney revealed the Team GB outfits for the athletes..
.


Now please compare with the volunteer uniforms



not quite the same designer huh?


Anyway, i booked a slot in May to pick up my Uniform and Accreditation at UDAC ( Uniform distribution and Accreditation Center)...and here comes some criticism (no i don't live in Lalaland all the time) : the slots they offer are only on week days and only between 10am and 5pm, which means most of us actually have to take a half day off just to pick 2 tee shirts, 1 pair of pants and some accessories. Now i realise they have constraints and restrictions, but surely, some weekend  or evening pick up dates could have been arranged?




Moving on...


2 comments:

  1. 1 pair of pants? This cannot be right?! ;-)
    they arent so bad these uniforms,you are going to look lovely in purple.I am sure Mr Bolt will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it! I'm going to discover it tomorrow as I go for my Venue Specific Training and Role Specific Training.
    I added your blog to my links!
    chears and keep up the good work!
    http://uscatu.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete